Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Banjaxed..............

My right arm has fallen off!! Or to be more precise, my computer has decided to give up on life, forever....Luckily I have everything of importance backed up on external hard drives so things could be so, so, so, so, so much worst. Just the inconvenience of it is all.....
The kind people in the shop have given me a loan of another while my new one is on order so I'm not completely lost. However, I'm gonna wait until I get my new one to load up all my image editing software, cos there's a lot of it and it's a pain the ass to do it only to have to remove it in a few days.
Still, I'll not be idle. It's St. Patrick's Day and tis not raining, so I'll pack up the old Nikons and head for the town and the parade. Should be good!! Enjoy yerselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment